The new year is just a few hours away so it’s time to plan which events I’ll be attending during 2010. The event & conferences is blooming like never before, in a way thanks to the internet that allows us to find people with similar interests and meet physically.
I won’t make it to all the ones I want so if I had to make a short wishlist that would be:
- DLD – 24-26 January – Munich, Germany
- SXSW (South by Southwest) – 12-21 March – Austin (Texas), USA
- Lift Conference – 5-7 May – Geneva, Switzerland
- FutureEverything – 12-15 May – Machester (England), UK
- Frontiers of Interaction – June 11 – Rome, Italy (disclaimer: I work here as Conference Director)
- TED Global – 12-16 July – Oxford, UK
- PICNIC Festival – September 22-24 – Amsterdam, The Netherlands (disclaimer: I work here as Marketing Manager)
- PopTech – 20-13 October – Camden (Maine), USA
I’m also looking forward to participating in some other events, especially in South America and Asia. Maybe some TEDx, Pecha Kucha or Ignite here and there, a couple of BarCamps (though lately it’s difficult to find really good ones). Meet The Media Guru in Milan always offers amazing speakers.
On the Events Calendar for 2010 you will find some of the most interesting ones around the globe.
What events do you want to attend in 2010?